A clerical job is primarily important from where an employee starts to do his work. That’s why most of the basics tasks are done by clerks in all the banks. Right from the form filling work to managing entire data, handling walk-in customers are accomplished by the bank clerks. If you wish to pursue your career in banking sector, then you should give an attempt on clerical jobs to see your career growth step-by-step.
Among the various IBPS recruitment exams IBPS clerk is the simplest way to enter into the banking jobs. IBPS officially announced tentative exams for the aspirants who hardly work out for IBPS clerk 2018.
IBPS Clerk VII common written exam is conducted on
- Preliminary exam:8/9/15/16.12.2018
- Main exam: 20.01.19
Qualifying in IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam is necessary to get recruited for clerk vacancies in public sector banks of India. There are totally 19 nationalized public sector banks and financial institutions select clerks for their branches. If you are placed in any of the banks it is really an achievement. The reasons behind why one should apply for IBPS clerk.
IBPS clerk brings down innumerable benefits say
- Travelling and housing challenges
- Challenging tasks
- Excellent growth chances
- Good privilege on leave
- Medical benefits
- Worthwhile pension schemes
- Stability in the work environment
- Flexible duty hours
- Wonderful salary package with a renowned job
In the year 2017, there were totally 7883 vacancies for IBPS clerks were called for. Hence, this year around 8000 vacancies are expected from IBPS. The tentative details of IBPS clerk vacancies are detailed here.
IBPS clerk 2018 eligibility criteria
The first and foremost step is to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the respective post. You can do it only while applying through online. IBPS clerk candidates should possess a bachelor graduation from any recognized university.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
The IBPS clerk exam is conducted online. Applicants are requested to fill the online application before the last date without any penalty/rejection. From September to October 2018 candidates may apply online. The online application form is expected to be released on 12.9.18.
IBPS Clerk Study Material
There is always a question about the latest preparation material for IBPS clerk. There is no such stale or new. The aspirants should prepare exam pattern, syllabus wise. So, it is their duty to select the right material, searching net, interacting with senior, going for a group discussion, solving previous year question papers, cracking ibps clerk mock test. All will certainly help them to get through the exam easily. When so many sources are there then there is no worry.
How to prepare for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam? Complete Tips and Strategies:
- Understand the paper pattern completely and start your strategy
- Gather all material, prepare well, work out well before appearing for the real-time exam
- To get qualified in GK part, be thorough with day-to-day affairs; mark up the read things; make short-note on the read things.
- English is quite important in every exam. So, prepare from grammar to achieve good marks in the English language. Try to talk, try to write, try to acquire vocabulary to strengthen your knowledge.